Monday, July 11, 2011

Hugiss!

         Hugiss is very important to my daughter when she was little and until now. She'll demand for it teary eyed if she feels a day is over without it. HUGISS is a word we created in combination from two nice words:
                            HUGS    +    KISS   =    HUGISS

 HUG
 Another HUG
And KISS
Wondering where am I in the picture?............................................... I am holding the camera!
We just take advantage while she still ask for it! I wish the time won't come when the demand subside. Better yet I hope it never come.

3 comments:

  1. i love the photos. and yeah, savor the moment while you still can. kids grow up so fast these days. jya will remember this blog post when she'll have kids in the future.


    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lit!...you are soooo right about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet moment....I agree Lili!

    ReplyDelete