Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Niece Birthday!




Last Saturday, June 11, 2011, my family was invited to Bakersfield for my Niece (Nicole) birthday. We brought along my daughters best friend (Andre') to go with us.

If you see these  in  freeway 99  you are getting closer to Bakersfield. 

 My boyfriend aka lover aka husband aka driver.

meanwhile my daughter and her best friend are watching a movie.

Watch your speed. Police are waiting for you to make a wrong move!.


Our freeway exit


 As the table is ready, Oooops not yet. The mother of the celebrant has to take photos of the food prepared.....Now  let's eat.

 I cook the Adobo (bisaya) :order of my brother, father of the celebrant.
And bought the Peach Mango Pie from Jollibee, order of the celebrant.

 My daughter and her BFF  went swimming as soon as we got there.

We were having fun playing the game of Sequence all night.


The next day we had breakfast and talking about so many things branching to so many things we could not trace what topic was the first we talked about. Never leave the table .....Lunch came.....Dinner came.
We had 8 hours of laughter and giggles even how many times did we felt our mouth went dry. A sip of water, soda, milo(chocolate powder mixed with hot water) and or  ices tea....then continue laughing. We left  my brother and sister-in law's residence at around 6:45 pm, Sunday.
It was so much fun!!! We had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. very much....we had a blast. thank you guys for coming...we love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very much welcome and we love you to!!!!

    ReplyDelete