Monday, October 24, 2011

Trip to Winery!

           Last weekend, 22nd of October 2011, we went to the Delicato winery. Our friends in Anaheim liked the wine that my Sir brought for them for their kindness in helping us pack when we move out from our old apartment. Our friend like it so much that our friend ask my Sir to buy them some. So, we went. We drove about 35min  from where we are staying.






This is what you see as you walk-in on the wall of the bar( not the wine tasting bar).


If you like to make wine, here are supplies!!!!



Corks in all sizes and shapes



Some cute stuff........all around the place!
Lola checking out the purses!




Hmmmm, my daughter is checking out something cute I suppose!

My daughter and I had fun reading these cards.

Lotion in green and purple bottle. I like the smell in purple bottle. The green is smell like candy.
 It is called GRAPES Lotion.

These are cute and funny passages too.

I thought this antique refrigerator is cute. Those wine carry-on cases are so cute too.

TOP DRAWER: Purses with shoes inside
BOTTOM DRAWER: Ornamental slippers 

I knew it... She's checking-out something cute!


Pill case with light that turns on when opened.



On the way to what the sign says.....

I found this antique equipment inside the restroom.

         Let's start tasting.........What's good in this winery, tasting is free. Just don't over do it, two things will happen to you. Either you get drunk..............  or get drunk for free.
MENU
 My Sir now start tasting.


 I taste this one my Sir is tasting.....I like it, because it's sweet. I like anything sweet.

This is the one !

All three are sweet wine.

This one is sweet red wine!

This one is sweet without alcohol.

I thought this is ...." SO SEXY FOR MY WINE........SO SEXY!!!!"
 Despite of these being so alluring, I did not buy them.

Comes in two colors in animal print.
FRONT  

 BACK
..........told you it's sexy!

I found this. I don't think unmarried people like to buy this.

Shiraz is what our friend want us to buy for them in 2 cases.

Those in the paper bag are the one my Sir and I bought.
 And those two boxes of wine are for our friend. 
Of course, they gave us money to pay for them.


Bye! See you on our next trip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment